Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1. I plan to work the 30 hours at my mentorship. I plan to work under
my mentor Mr.Billy, the music teacher Mr. Arafiles, Mrs. Rodriguez 
the piano teacher, and Ms. Hope the solo voice teacher. I plan to
watch classes, and help when necessary. Also I will substitute when 
I am approved and will work along with the kids when I can.
2. I will work at my mentorship which I attend twice a week or 
more and will be more than enough to to cover the 30 hours I need to
finish this component and the remaining of my 50 for mentorship.
3. I will be working closer with my mentor and with people who work
in jobs like my mentors so I will be getting deeper and better ways
to answer my essential question. I will now have different point of
views and more people to interview. 

1 comment: