Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1. 

I'm most proud of my sources cited and mentorship part of my lesson. I feel as though I went very in depth and correlated the two together. I feel in my sources cited I brought out a lot of good information from several different sources showing that I really did well in the research component of senior project. Also I feel my stories and documentation from mentorship shows how closely I work with not only my mentor, but also the place I work with. 

2.
       a. I would give myself a P, since I feel I met all the requirements.

       b. I feel I deserve a P on my Lesson 2 component because I put a lot into the presentation and talked for more than the 10 minute requirement. I also feel that my interactive activity and sponge activity worked well and kept the audience captivated. My information was in depth, and really thought out, though I did stumble whens peaking at times it was because of nerves of speaking in front of the class about a topic I enjoy so much. 

3. 
The lesson template really worked for me by giving me a way to organize my information better than I would have had I not had the template. Also it showed me where I should put things in order for my presentation to make sense.

4.
I would improve my power point if I wanted to improve my Lesson 2 presentation. After presenting I felt I needed more slides and more spacing on my current slides to make the presentation as easy to understand and flow better.

5.
I think my answer two will be something along the lines of, Music instruction most influences a child's ability to perform publicly by teaching a child the values of discipline. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay...just make sure that you get specific about how discipline in performance transfers to other skills.

    ReplyDelete