Monday, March 31, 2014

Extra Post: Perspective

I have been looking into studies and deeper research obviously since the senior project is starting to wrap up, but when I can no longer find anything and I feel like I have lost my focus I always turn back to the site I first found.
This site always brings up my spirits when I feel down about my subject, The stories I read and the videos I watch always encourage me and show me how important the arts are not only to child but to the world. It makes my work with my mentor and my personal life experiences just that much more important to me; I never understood how privileged I was, but after reading the struggles or how simply watching a choir made a person feel or change it makes me so thankful for all I have been offered. It also puts the work at my mentorship into perspective, sometimes I don't feel useful but then I know that simply being there and encouraging them I'm helping the kids life even if it is in the smallest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment