Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals


1. My topic is singing.

2. In each component of the ESLRs I want to grow differently and I feel by the end of the year I can accomplish these goals.
In being a better iPoly Citizen I want to of course complete my community service hours which I believe I already have for the 200 hours, but in the senior project mentorship I'm hoping to do more, and go over the 60 hours. Also I will try my hardest to miss less school and stay healthy so my attendance and participation won't go down; both of these things will help me be a better iPoly Citizen. 
To grow as an effective Learner this year I want to utilize my teachers advice and help as much as I possibly can, I also want to participate fully in all academics and projects, but specifically in model assembly because it has had my interest since sophomore year.
I feel I need to focus on becoming an Effective User of Technology because I'm not that good at using different applications and things that I should probably know about. I will try to ask people for help as much as possible to make sure that when I use technology in my presentations it will be the proper format and work correctly.  
As for growing as an effective communicator I'm very excited and interested in the different events and committees we have to/get to participate in during senior year. The opportunities offered to us to help others in these committees really interests me, I'm looking forward to signing up and participating to my fullest in this aspect of senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment